Saturday, August 12, 2006

yet another post....

its almost like this blog has been reduced to juss an monthly update site!!!
nevermind though...since i have been so busy that i havnt had a moment to breathe.
Never thought it would be so hectic.
On the "D" front everything is totally messed and i havt even spoken to "DS" in ages.
I know I should feel really bad about it but its not even on my mind.
I guess things HAVE changed....
I just have to be careful about not neglecting those who genuinely matter.
*scolds self for not keeping intouch*

On a lighter note, college is good fun and things are moving in full swing this week with the BIG celebrations ..
I just love my college friends for their mad ways..and "weeeeaaaa" i must mention ur like the best dancer...
Plans for saturday are on for sure.

Also i have become a blog addict all over again... read so many everyday...
n sleep through the day like in the earlier days.I must get over this habit fast!!!
Now the lights have gone..
ugghhhh
gtg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters