Sunday, May 14, 2006

Freedom Express

Its been a while since I told you whats been up with me...
Its officialy freedom week.
Work in college has begun but that apart I actually moved my ass and did something a weee bit more productive, i went for a one day cookery class,beat that!My friends think i have completely lost it but trust me it was fun.
I met up with "light " and she stayed over one day.Went late at night to PVR randomly, dont ask me y coz i dont know! Otherwise i have been taking it easy and decided to lie back a while apart from meeting "DS" which has still not materialised despite her being in town for 4 days already.I know u'll kill me and that i am a random best friend but everyones just so caught up. Though you cant entirely blame me as you too are soo preoccupied madam

I also have several orkut invites... must be useful and do something with them one day.
* scolds self for being disinterested*

By the way i spoke to my ANGEL J (refer to earlier post on 'my angel' !) and she apparently isnt joining Shrishti but going to Paris next year instead. I must say that sounds exotic!!
If any of you borrowed my Nirvana Collection CD return it NOW....varna....
just kidding but please give it back asap or tell me that its with u....
*ticks off self for suffering from temporary memory loss*

Time flies...more coming up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters