Friday, May 05, 2006

idle me!!

Its been one hectic week....
I managed to finally go to Sarojini Nagar last sunday n ya got those amazing chappals as well:)
Been to Humayuns tomb,Jantar Mantar n Rajghat n I feel like a proper tourist!!!!
I went to Chandigarh this week too and each time I go I fall in love with the city...Its just so well laid out,organized yet easy to figure...Not to forget my eternal love for punjabis!!!
Finally the Jingbang is all gone and I managed to enjoy a peaceful dinner at Bigchill last night with friends....
And ya exactly a week before freedom and parents going...brother left on the 1st :-)
N ya I have been reading like so much stuff.... from rubbish to heavy reading I love it all.

I have also been reading several blogs in the past few days and must add the links here...
u guys hav to check them out could be published as books...
http://cloudkhizzy.blogspot.com/ its a Pakistani design students blog...
http://exgfproject.blogspot.com/ its a proper autobiography of this guys love life
rest of the links later...read these for now.
Talking of books can someone tell me which book has Kaavya V has plagiarised from??
And suggest some chickflicks that can be read or seen...
need to pass time :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters