Saturday, April 25, 2009

YOU

just thought I'd write a quick post since its been really long.
I cant believe an year has passed since I moved to Bombay to study and met the best person ever...

I cant ever tell you what you mean to me and in how many different ways you have touched my life....
from the hours spent in the main quad , the trips to the doctor, random dinner cooking, the trips to Lonavala, the Pune weekend, the nights spent studying, the time at the flat, the trips to Bandra, the random dinners, the midnight walks and talks, the big fights, the arguments and the madness that follows post these, the crazy conversations everything has been amazing...

I love you sweetheart and miss being away from you for this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters