Thursday, October 30, 2008

just for you

Its been so long since I have wanted to update this space...
things have changed...I have moved on literally and metaphorically.

Moved to a new world....a new playing field...where all seems alien and yet so close.
A world which one dreamt of....a world too good to be true...

over and done with the earlier factor forever...lil did i know what was in store for me as I spread my wings to another city...

I am glad i made the move and that I met you. Couldn't have asked for anything better... the last four months have been amazing...
I have never experienced life as I am with you around, your madness, your moods, your understanding,your warmth, your being there. Thank you...

From the midnight tapri walks, to the times in the main quad, the bandstand trips, the crazy auto rides, the nights at the shack, the quick escapes to my place, the endless dinners, the trips to Lonavala and mahabs... the list in the last four months is endless....

cheers to this new life and this precious person in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters