Tuesday, January 15, 2008

when it all seems weird.....

its been a week since the last term of college began...in its true mad form....i will miss mah class mates so much...but I am looking forward to moving on.
Have a test this weekend for which I know nothing.....THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!!
And a controversy had broken out in our department as Nan got the prize....
Anyways I am in a pensive mood and need to break out of this monotony as soon as possible.....
I need to move out....stay on mah own...maybe work for a few years...I dunno....:-S
NEED A CHANGE.
In a random mood again...will write later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renovatio said...

Wasn't that the whole point of college? Getting tested on things you won't be prepared for?

9:49 AM  
Blogger blah gurl said...

if only it was all that simple and fair.
thanks for visiting mah blog though.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters