Sunday, August 05, 2007

To my frnds....

I decided to log all the letters and emails I sent my friends on Friendship Day so here goes!

FIRST
To A
I dont know if I believe in the concept of Friendship Day n all that blah but still i decided to mail u today....Bleh...
I just wanted to thank you for everything and that I would never survive without ur madness around me :-)
I was just thinking about the last couple of years of knowing you and was trully greatful to that Diwali where we spoke randomly n then the craziness that followed...was remembering the year that you wanted to not talk to the reknowing you phase post June 2005 and I am so glad that I bugged you and did bot give up on all this.
From the mad midnight talks in ur 12th....to the crazy M crisis sessions in the last two years...to the great support you were to me without even realising it for the last few years......THANK YOU.
*especially for that crazy night I called you from Baroda*

I wanted to let you know that despite all the takingmytrip.coms.....(hahhaha) to bugging you randomly....I will always be there for you and cherish each day of our being friends....
I have learnt so much from you....right from being strong willed and dedicated to being supersensitive yet tough....
No words can describe how much this means to me....
Now before i make this sound even worse....I shall end...
Love ya loads...



SECOND
Dearest AV
I know your goingto laugh at me for actually writing this on friendships day. Its not rreally like I believe in just one day n blah blah blah but I just decided to mail you this today anyways!
I was just thinkin of how I know you and the whole thought of the couple of months we spoke for hours on the phone came back to me...LOL...
I was just thnking how in the past 4 years things have moved and how you mean the worlld to me...
*now stop thinking to urself ..."OMG y is this woman being so shady and senti" which I am very sure your thinking in ur head right now!*

I wanted to thank you for being there, for all those times I have called you up all mad at the world,for all the D bitchin sessions, for all the times I have made you stay up all late lissening to mah shyte, for all those times I pestered you for a name for 'He who must not be named',for all the crazy dandiya times we met two years back, for the mad rides with ticket to hollywood blaring, for all those crazy book discussion times, to all those Barista times,to all the weird midnight chats....
I trully love you for everything.....

I also wanted to let you know how much it means to me when you tell me to get on with mah life and for making me a more confident person and for teaching me how to say no for myself among a zillion other things.....
And now before you start calling me a mad senti woman I shall end it here...
but Thank you again...
much love



THIRD: To TCS
hhahahahaha.
was laughin sooooooo much when I got ur frandsheep day sms.... but seriously happy frandsheep day to the nicest wacko I know...
I was really hoping that we could have spent time together on mah trip to Baroda....but Barista n the book shop were damn entertaining n fun tooo...

I was juss recallin all the mad phone calls u made to me frm Durgapur...all those times u never slept at all...n how u were the genius who gt the marks without even studyin...*or so u claim*
I juss wanted to thank you for juss being there n mah life...*now stop laughin at the previous line*
Over the past years(OMG I know you for the last 7 years...OMG) you have taught me sooo much....rite from how to lite a join while doin a zillion other things at the same time , to how to modest n humble n nice to people and how to be confident about who I am...you must be wonderin where all this is coming from...but seriously ....All those times that u question me about who I am are times when mah respect for u grow manifold...
Ur an ANGEL...
happy TCS *evil Grin*
n i shall call u soon....
n till then call DS...shes in bbay....
Much lou....

FOURTH:
RIKUNI

Hey...Rikuni
Happy Frandsheep DAy...
I was juss thinking of the past two years the other day and one of the first people who came to mah mind was Rikunieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
I was looking at the big chill pictures n the rest n was thinking about the mad pre xmas time in Khan market last year....the crazy Pragati maidan gig day...
the innumerable trips to GK...the nite dinner at Big Chill....the NESS MESS sessions....the pre exam blues...the bitching about ppl sessions...the swimming trials where we threw Avni in the pool....the time with Monica Joon in sundernagar market...the crazy rikhil talks..PS bitching...KM sarcasm..the mad lets study talks... n all the crazy times over the two years .
I realised that we had only half a year left and it made me sad....coz there is so much we share n learn and these times wont come back and i just wanted to thank you for being there and for being the same crazy you that you are.
*kidding about the crazy bit*

I have learnt so much from you over the last years...rite from how to give proxy and argue with teachers...to how to be so sensitive yet strong willed...from being all cool to being all sensible....its really true...
THANK YOU again....
ur zeee best...
luv ya loads..
BLAHNESS...

FIFTH:
SNO J
hey....
I know ur goin to laugh when u c this mail on Frnadsheep Day but still I decided to mail you n thank you for being there over the past two years n all the craziness that we went through n will go thru...
I was just thinking how theres only an year left in LSR .....how strange it will be without u, rikuni, Nan, rul etc etc etc n I realised how the class had become such an integral part of mah life....more like an Invisible support system and how over the last year we have become such good friends and all that blah:)
* do not start laughin yet*

I was thinking about the crazy NESS MESS chats...the picture sessions n facebook madness....the blue scarf...crazy santas in khan market before Christmas, Cafe turtle....
the mad pre exam blues...the Nabila Rap..the khan chacha sessions...the book which is brillaint n the poster we tore at bahrisons!......n I realised how much I shall miss all this.....n before i know it.....we will have to move on again...

Anyways before I go on n on...Just wanted to tell u how much you mean to me and that I'll be there for u forever....:-P
Happy Frandsheeep day to u...
much luv

1 Comments:

Blogger Nabila Jamshed said...

OoOOOoooOo

GUESS WHO FOUND YOUR BLOG~

HE!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters