Wednesday, April 25, 2007

crazy exam time

stupid exam time.
i should study.but i don't.
its just one of those things.so much to to but i avoid it,run away from it,sheer ESCAPISM.
and i hope mah plans for the summer work out.*fingers crossed*
apart from that its much the same...
insane work.

looking forward to being alive again.
reading,sleeping, moving out to places,watching movies,shopping, travelling, talking for endless hours on the phone,crazy coffee sessions,meeting up with old friends.

oh let freedom come fast.
OH please!

1 Comments:

Blogger br!j :-) said...

Hey how are you, sorry yaar, have been busy with life in general :D ya ya i know sounds like some stupid Xcuse. Neway didnt login for a long time. Basically I am trying to fix my comp and it needs a complete overhaul. I mostly check my mails and logoff. Will try to update my blog and will try to keep in touch.
whats up with you.
cya

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters